TellCulvers: Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
Are you a foodie? And love to have different food items? If yes, then you surely might have visited or heard about The Tellculver’s. Culvers is a chain of Fast food restaurant.
Culver’s specializes for its crazy frozen custard. You might already know that. It’s free of cost if you complete the TellCulver’s Survey.
Culver’s cares about his customers and wants to know whether their customers are satisfied with its food quality and services. To bridge the gap between its customers TellCulvers conducts a survey at www.tellculvers.com.
For completing the survey successfully, Tellculvers give rewards such as free validation code. You can redeem this validation code for a beautifully free frozen custard. A free froક્ષzen custard is worth taking the survey!
The main purpose of this survey is to provide better services to customers. The feedback includes guest satisfaction and customer issues. Users will have to rate the questions from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
The survey mainly is about:
- Cleanliness of the Culvers stores
- Quality of Food items at Culver’s
- Customer’s satisfaction on their visit at Culver’s
- Staff Behavior
- About prices of Food at Culver’s
- Availability of food items etc
Which is your favorite:
- Fresh Frozen Custard
- Shakes, Malts & Floats
- snack pack
- Butter Burger
- Kid’s Meal etc
What Steps to Take to Join TellCulvers Survey?
- You should make a purchase at a Culver’s restaurant.
- You should save your receipt.
- Then go to the official website at www.TellCulvers.com.
- Then after, you should enter the 18 digit validation code from your receipt + the TRN code for the survey to begin.
- You will then get to the official feedback page. Here you will need to give feedback according to your experience at the visit. Answer all the questions honestly.
- When you complete the survey you’ll receive the validation code which you can use it when you visit the next time and get a fresh free custard, yum!
Requirements to enter the Culver’s customer satisfaction survey:
- The users can take only one survey per receipt and survey code.
- The minimum age to enter the survey and get the validation code 18 years is
- The users should take the survey within the limited time period from the day of a visit.
- It is a must to bring the receipt again in order to get free scoop frozen custard.
- You should have an electronic device like a PC, laptop, tablet, mobile phone etc with a good internet connection.
- Receipt of your visit from any Culver’s restaurant outlet.
- You should have a basic knowledge of English or Spanish language.
Rules Of Culver’s Guest Experience Survey
- To take part in the survey you must make a purchase at a Culver’s.
- You must save your purchase receipt and take the CULVER’S SURVEY CODE when you visit again.
- You must go to the official website at www.TellCulvers.com. to take the survey and get your validation code for a free custard.
- You should be a legal resident of the United States.
- The prize offered cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- You can use fill the survey 5 times in one month.
- The employee of the Culver’s and their family members are not allowed to take the survey.
More Culvers Sweepstakes
During May 7-June 10th 2018 enter the Culvers Butterburger Believe it Sweepstakes.
Purchase a Medium Fountain Drink or a Value Basket (has a sandwich, french fry, and medium soft drink included) to get a sweepstakes entry code.
- Prizes: $25,000 Prize.
- Packs of 25 Hamburger Day Prize that includes: 1 large Butterburger shirt, 1 $25 Culver’s card, 5 coupons for a free Value Basket.
- You can get 35 Daily Prizes: $1,000 check made out to the winner.
- You can also get 35 Instant win prizes: 1 large Butter burger shirt.
- Other prizes may include 350 coupons total, 10 awarded each day of the promotion, each for a free value basket.
Complete ARV of all prizes $$: $65,735
Craig and Lea Culver opened the first official Culvers in 1984 in their hometown, Wisconsin. Craig’s father was a cheesemaker and his grandfather was a farmer, so you can say that he had the necessary background to create a great restaurant.
Craig and Lea Culver named their restaurant after their beautiful last name. However, this wasn’t the real case. The original restaurant which was run from 1961-1984 by the Culvers family was actually named “A&W restaurant” after the root beer brand. It was then renamed to Culvers in 1984.
Of course, this wasn’t the Culvers first restaurant business. They had been running their own restaurant since they purchased one in 1961.
Their kids grew up helping serve and realizing the value of teamwork in the restaurant business. After getting ample experience from their own restaurant, they combined their own passion to create their own brand for dairy and great burgers, the Culver’s we all know and love today.
Culver’s Working Hours :
- Monday -10:00 am-10 pm
- Tuesday -10:00 am-10 pm
- Wednesday -10:00 am-10 pm
- Thursday -10:00 am-10 pm
- Friday -10:00 am-10 pm
- Saturday -10:00 am-10 pm
- Sunday -10:00 am-10 pm
|Culver’s survey site||
|Customer service number:||(608) 643-7980|
Culver Franchising System, LLC. (CFS, LLC)
1240 Water Street
Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
Guest Relations Phone #: 833-224-7670
Help Phone #: 608-643-7980
Fax #: 608-643-7982
I hope this post about Culver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey was an interesting one for you. If you have any questions regarding Culver’s feedback survey then you can write it below in the comment box. I will try my best to solve your query. Please share this post with your friends so that they too can benefit from winning an extra prize and reward just by giving an opinion about Culvers’s customer survey.