Denny’s Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey:
Fellas, if you have visited at Denny’s. If yes, then here is the chance for you to express your opinions about their products and services. Denny’s knows the importance of customer satisfaction and hence it is giving chance to you for expressing your suggestions and comments about your dining experience. The survey will take less than 10 times of your valuable time.
The Denny’s Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey at www.dennyslistens.com will help the company to better its performance and satisfy the customers’ needs. Participants will get a validation code to redeem the rewards printed on their receipt, as a return gift.
Dennys Listens Survey Prizes:
Once you have completed the survey you are eligible for Free short stack of pancakes with purchase of beverage + the chance to win cash daily.
www.dennyslistens.com Survey Details
- The Receipt is Valid For 3 days.
- You can take the survey once every 30 days.
- The coupon is valid for 30 days.
- You can take the survey online.
- You are eligible to win Free Short Stack Of Pancakes on completing the survey.
How To Take The Dennys Listens Survey:
- You should buy something at Denny’s restaurant.
- Save your receipt.
- Visit the official website at https://www.dennyslistens.com
- To start the survey use the validation code on your receipt.
- Answer all survey questions honestly.
- You will receive a validation code at the end of the survey. Write it down and bring in to Denny’s at your next visit to receive a free stack of short $2 pancakes after you make a beverage purchase.
Note: Only one survey per household every 30 days. You must take the survey within 3 days of receiving your Denny’s receipt. Lastly, your free pancake coupon reward is valid for 30 days of taking the survey.
Denny’s is a popular Diner-style restaurant having over 1,600 restaurants, serving different meals, coffee, and pancakes. It has branches in the US, Canada, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Puerto Rico, Honduras, Costa Rica, Guam, Curacao, Venezuela, UAE, Qatar, Mexico, New Zealand, and Japan.
Phone: 1 (800) 733-6697
203 East Main Street
Spartanburg, SC 29319
You need to address all mail to a below department:
Call Center: P-7-3
Human Resources/Payroll/Benefits: P-5-1
Legal / Risk Management: P-12-1
I hope you liked this post. If you have any query then leave a comment in the comment box below. I will try my best to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for visiting our site.